Ideas Generation

 I thought a lot when starting my project, I looked at different options. Finally, I started to complete the project of the viewing area and small cafe located near the airport, which does not exist in our country. However, this project is available in several countries. I used Milanote to do research for the project and to collect data and review regulations about it.
 I think there are enough reasons and requirements to build this project. In the building, people can enjoy their free time with family, friends and collectives. Also, people will be able to organize various parties here.

Comments

  1. Well done for also completing this - we will discuss this further in our meeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post all your work from last week after the sign off please complete this so you have your plan to work to

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have not posted any of your work from the last two weeks and as a late arival you should have caught up here - please post all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment