About me page

“As an architect you design for the present, with an awareness of the past for a future which is essentially unknown”

― Norman Foster

Hello, my name is Oybek. I am an architect and I have been working in this field since 2018. I graduated architectural college where learned initial architectural norms and this was my first step to academic degree. I am passionate about learning new technologies and I have been using advanced smart technologies in my work. I am currently continuing my academic studies at the Faculty of Architecture at the De Montfort University in the UK. We don't know what the future will be, but we are its builders, we are the future.

First, I write on my blog post and then I upload it on my website's "About" page and I changed images.


Comments

  1. You have added this - we did this in class, it is now coming into week seven and you have just 4 posts - you need to start adding work from the last few weeks and your own work on your project

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment