Website Creation


I opened Wix today to create my website I chose this template for my Architecture and 3D Modeling website.


I then edited the text of the title of the website (my name) I changed the font to another one. I then found an image on Unsplash a that I will use temporarily until I find my own project's image and I clicked on the add button on the left hand menu and then clicked on image and upload image and I uploaded this to Wix. When choosing an image, I tried to find an image that does not interfere with the top menu and brand name, as advised by our teacher.



I then went to the menu using the left hand side menu bar and then I deleted the pages I did not need and I made sure the correct menu items were showing by previewing the website. I then saved this and also deleted the 'lets chat' as I did not intend to use this.





  Moreover, I changed the copyright to my name and the correct year.


I then edited my contact page by managed the form settings so that it set notifications to my email and I adjusted the design by changing the text and colour on the page.


The next post I will complete my About page.


Comments

  1. This is okay but you need more technical detail and you have some highlighting at the top so make sure you fix this by clearing the formatting in blogger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment