Wix Website: About page/Social Links/Homepage&Mobile View

 Today I will upload my About page. Initial I researched websites which I like, found some interesting point in these About page. Then, I edited the text through clicked on "Edit Text" and used "Futura" font, 16 px size to write about me. While creating About page I uploaded my photo and adjusted it.


I created my Social Links which are "Blogger", "Instagram" and "Linkedin" through, clicked on "Set Social Links". I placed them in the lower left corner.


My mobile view on my About page's text was big and I reduced its size from 16px to10px. 



 




Comments

  1. Again a little more detail is needed here - you have added techncially what you have done but you needed to check social links and all pages to make sure all were woking correctly in both views

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment