Reflection

 Term 1 is coming to an end and as we have handed in our projects, this will be my last blog for now. During this course, I learned a lot about how to work on Blogger, create ads, create a website, document workflows, research and write. A big part of that was taking SketchUp lessons, which helped me a lot with my projects. For example, we had a project this term that I wasn't completely satisfied with because I couldn't quite make the models I wanted in my designs, but mostly 3Ds MAX helped me a lot in creating my project. This digital art class was really useful and useful for me, some tasks were a bit stressful because it was my first time doing this kind of work, but I'm very happy with the overall experience. I'm still working on the things I'm lacking in skills and improving for my future tasks and projects.

Comments