Software Test: Photoshop

 Today we are testing out Photoshop to create design boards/portfolio page to prepare for major project this term.


I created a new page in Adobe Photoshop by clicking on the "New" button on the top menu and then using the dialog box above, I clicked on the "Print" button on the top menu, then in the presets I selected an "A3" size sheet and made the background of the "Portrait" white, I left the background and resolution at 300.

Then I added the title of my project "Air Space", which was a 60pt Bauhaus 93 font. I used the move tool to put it in the right place in the right corner.


I created a logo in Canva, then sniped it and saved it to my file. I then loaded this into Photoshop. Using the Croop Tool, I cut out the excess areas of my logo, then copied it and clicked "paste" it into my layout. Since my logo was too small, I pressed the Ctrl+T hotkey to increase the size and put it in the right place.



I added a picture from Unsplash to my page. Then I clicked open in the top menu and then selected the image. Once the image was in Photoshop, I used the crop tool and clicked Ctrl+A hotkeys to select all and Ctrl+C to copy then went to my main canvas and clicked Ctrl+V to paste.
I then used the resizing controls to adjust the image size and the move tool to position it correctly. I wanted the image to completely cover the left side of the page. I then typed in Arial font using the text tool to write my concept section.




Comments