Welcome to my Art Portfolio blog

 Welcome to my blog for the Art Portfolio session in term 2. I am Oybek Turgunboev a student at DMUIC and my subject area is Architecture. At the beginning of the last term, we were explained about the course. We learnt new knowledge, skills and did more practice on our area. 

I bought Atomic Habits by James Clear and read it during my break. This book has been a massive help in developing good habits, breaking bad habits, and how effectively starting new ones. I really liked this book because the way James Clear lays down the facts and the processes of becoming better is very helpful. It's different from a lot of other authors of self-help books who just tell you how to fix your problems because of the many specific actions Clear proposes to work, specifically the table for making good habits and shrinking bad ones. The table goes into great detail, creating a step-by-step feeling to improve yourself which I feel is helpful for me. Another thing that Clear does well is giving examples for each of his points. At the beginning of almost every chapter, Clear gives an example that shows how that idea is viable. This really makes the methods he discusses feel actually real instead of a concept that is said to work. Overall, I think that Clear’s book is influential in its goal and I think it is really good. I recommend everyone to read this book.




We have started term 2 and have to work harder than the previous term. During the break, I set many goals related to my field. I want to make 3D models using 3Ds MAX software and start selling them on several online websites after rendering them. I believe that this will greatly help me to start my career in modern architecture. I couldn't do my college assignments well enough in the first term. Of course, this was caused by the difficulties of adapting to a new environment and different teaching methods. In the second term, I will try to fulfil these tasks as best as possible. I hope that there will be positive changes in the new term.



Comments

  1. Oybek, edit this post and include the information I asked you too. There is not nearly enough here for a welcome post. I asked you to talk about something you saw or did over the break and to think IN DETAIL about what you want to achieve this term.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment