What do I know about Architecture

 Architecture

What should I be doing in my subject area?

Architecture requires knowledge of construction, drawing skills, creativity, and using cutting-edge technologies. I should be researching architects' projects and learning different architectural styles. The most important feature is the aim and function of every single project.


What skills and knowledge do I need for my subject area?   

Drawing skill is the most essential aspect of creating a project. This skill helps an architect develop ideas. Stay up to date is essential in architecture because technologies develop and invent new ones every day. 


What jobs can I get by studying in this subject?

Architect

Assistant Architect

Urban Architect

Landscape Architect

Preservation Architect

Constructor

Civil Engineering

Interior/Exterior Designer

3D Modeller

Visualizer


If I scored myself out of ten, with ten being the highest, how well do I think I know my subject area?

I would score 8 out of ten. 




Comments

  1. What does a Preservation architect do? What does a civil engineer do? If you believe that you have a wide knowledge of your subject area, you should be able to edit this post and explain this in better detail. You are right that drawing is essential. However, your blog and Instagram account show a reluctance to practise your hand made drawings, relying instead on digital processes. An Architect has a WIDE range of skills.

    It is Week 6 and there are 7 posts on this blog. There is no plan, no skills week work, little evidence of the research you have done for this project. This is unacceptable and currently this blog is not achieving a pass mark. Remember, your blog is 70% of your overall mark this term.

    Go back to your sign off, look at what we discussed and start posting what was suggested.

    There should be posts on materials, location, demographics and design that are currently non-existent.

    Finally, this post does not sound like your writing. Please be aware that if we find evidence of plagiarism or using an online translator, this could be an academic offence and may stop your progression to university.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is 100% my own writing. Why do you always doubt? Can you provide a reason or proof?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment