Dean House Floor Plan and Dimension

I found myself getting more and more engaged in the project during task as I worked on drawing the floor plan of my home using the AutoCAD program. It was fascinating seeing my house take form on the computer screen as each room's specifics and measurements were carefully recorded.

The use of dimensions was one of the parts of the procedure that I found most fascinating. I was able to make a very accurate representation of my home by entering exact measurements for every wall, window, and door. It felt good to see everything come together perfectly and to know that I had carefully caught every last detail.







I used Photoshop to make a floor plan of my home when I discovered how time-consuming naming each room would be. But after getting used to it, I discovered that it was actually quite satisfying to watch each room take form with its corresponding title.

I took my time evaluating various font sizes and styles in an effort to find the ideal combination that would be both visually appealing and readable. I wanted to make sure that anyone who looked at the floor plan could quickly comprehend how the property was set out.



Comments