Reflection

I feel like I've grown and accomplished a lot. This course allowed me to explore and use my artistic talents in new and interesting ways and it was a really good experience for me. We have done research to learn more about the different worlds of art and design. The module gave me the opportunity to develop my knowledge and skills in the field of art and inspired me to create new ideas.

One of the best aspects of the Art Portfolio Two module was its emphasis on conceptual thinking. I developed the ability to approach my creative work critically and analytically. 2D projects were an interesting challenge for me because I got to try different techniques, materials and aesthetics. My development was greatly aided by the advice and criticism I received from my teachers and classmates, which allowed me to improve my technical skills and discover my own unique aesthetic abilities.

Comments