Architectural Model Making Skill session

During the Architectural Modeling Skills session, I had the opportunity to work on a barn house concept model. It was a fun and rewarding experience that allowed me to learn about different aspects of architectural design and improve my modelling skills. 

Understanding the concept of the barn house and coming up with ideas to turn it into a real model comprised the first stage. I investigated various barn home designs and contrasted their significant characteristics, including architecture, building materials, and general appearance. This phase was essential for creating a distinct vision for the model.

I sketched rough ideas while taking scale, dimensions, and necessary components into account. During this stage, accuracy and model quality were critically important factors to consider.


I took great care to accurately measure, cut, and assemble the various parts, paying particular attention to the connections, angles, and alignments. To produce a well-built and attractive model, it was crucial to keep a steady hand and be careful throughout the process.
In general, the process of building the concept model for the barn house was quite beneficial for improving my architectural model-making abilities. It allowed me to comprehend the value of accuracy, care, and the selection of suitable materials. 



Comments

  1. Good that you completed this I am looking forward to seeing much more development of model making for your own work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment